• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Wisconsin Elections Commission
Governor Contact Info
All registered voters in Wisconsin are eligible to vote absentee.
Wisconsin Registration Deadline
• In-Person: Election Day.
• By Mail: Must be postmarked by the third Wednesday before Election Day.
• Online: Third Wednesday before Election Day
Wisconsin Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Wisconsin you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Wisconsin and have resided at the registration address for at least 10 days
• be at least 18 years old
• not have been convicted of treason, felony or bribery, or if you have, your civil rights have been restored after completion of your sentence or a pardon
• not have been found by a court to be incapable of understanding the objective of the electoral process, and not make or benefit from a bet or wage depending on the result of an election
• not have voted at any other location in the same election.
Start your voter registration
Subscribe to SMS Alerts
is a nationwide project of Liberty University under its Freedom Voters initiative. As a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, Liberty University does not endorse any candidate or political party.