No Elections Until 2024
• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Washington Secretary of State
Governor Contact Info
All registered voters in Washington are eligible to vote absentee. The entire state also uses an exclusively vote – by – mail system.
Washington Registration Deadline
• In-Person: Election Day.
• By Mail: Received 8 days before Election Day.
• Online: 8 days before Election Day.
Washington Registration Requirements
To register in Washington you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a legal resident of Washington State, your county and precinct for 30 days immediately preceding the election in which you want to vote
• be at least 18 years old by election day
• not be convicted of an infamous crime, unless restored to civil rights
• not currently be judged by a court to be “incompetent to vote,” and not claim the right to vote in more than one place
Start your voter registration
Subscribe to SMS Alerts
is a nationwide project of Liberty University under its Freedom Voters initiative. As a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, Liberty University does not endorse any candidate or political party.