• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Oregon Secretary of State
Governor Contact Info
All Oregon voters are eligible to vote absentee, as the state uses an exclusively vote – by – mail system.
Oregon Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 21 Days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 21 days before Election Day.
• Online: 21 days before Election Day.
Oregon Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Oregon you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Oregon
• be 18 years old before Election Day
Start your voter registration
Subscribe to SMS Alerts
is a nationwide project of Liberty University under its Freedom Voters initiative. As a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, Liberty University does not endorse any candidate or political party.