Massachusetts Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 20 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 20 days before Election Day.
• Online: 20 days before Election Day.
Massachusetts Registration Requirements
To register in Massachusetts you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Massachusetts
• be at least 16 years old (must be 18 years old to vote on Election Day)
• not have been convicted of corrupt practices in respect to elections
• not be under guardianship with respect to voting
• not be currently incarcerated for a felony conviction