*2023 election state*
Early In – Person Voting Information
• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Kentucky Secretary of State
Governor Contact Info
The following individuals can vote absentee in Kentucky:
-Uniformed service personnel and citizens living abroad
-Students who temporarily reside outside of their home counties
-Voters who temporarily reside outside of Kentucky
-Voters who are incarcerated but have not been convicted
-Voters who are required to be outside of the county for work purposes on Election Day
-Voters “of advanced age”
-Voters who suffer from disability or illness
-Voters who participate in the state’s Address Confidentiality Program
Kentucky Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 29 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 29 days before Election Day.
• Online: 29 days before Election Day.
Kentucky Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Kentucky you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Kentucky
• be a resident of the county for at least 28 days prior to the election date, and be at least 18 years of age on or before next general election
• not be a convicted felon or if you have been convicted of a felony, your civil rights must have been restored by executive pardon
• not have been judged “mentally incompetent” in a court of law
• not claim the right to vote anywhere outside Kentucky
Start your voter registration
Subscribe to SMS Alerts
is a nationwide project of Liberty University under its Freedom Voters initiative. As a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, Liberty University does not endorse any candidate or political party.