Kentucky Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 29 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 29 days before Election Day.
• Online: 29 days before Election Day.
Kentucky Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Kentucky you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Kentucky
• be a resident of the county for at least 28 days prior to the election date, and be at least 18 years of age on or before next general election
• not be a convicted felon or if you have been convicted of a felony, your civil rights must have been restored by executive pardon
• not have been judged “mentally incompetent” in a court of law
• not claim the right to vote anywhere outside Kentucky