• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – Kansas Secretary of State
Governor Contact Info
All voters in Kansas are eligible to vote absentee.
Kansas Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 21 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 21 days before Election Day.
• Online: 21 days before Election Day.
Kansas Registration Requirements
To register in Kansas you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Kansas
• be at least 18 years of age by the next election
• have completed the terms of your sentence if convicted of a felony; a person serving a sentence for a felony conviction is ineligible to vote
• not claim the right to vote in any other location or under any other name
Start your voter registration
Subscribe to SMS Alerts
is a nationwide project of Liberty University under its Freedom Voters initiative. As a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, Liberty University does not endorse any candidate or political party.