Delaware Registration Deadline
• In-Person: The fourth Saturday before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked by the fourth Saturday before Election Day.
• Online: The fourth Saturday before Election Day.
Delaware Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Delaware you must:
• Be a citizen of the United States
• are a resident of Delaware
• will be 18 years old on or before the date of the next General Election. You may not register to vote in Delaware if you:
• have been adjudged mentally incompetent. Adjudged mentally incompetent refers to a specific finding in a judicial guardianship or equivalent proceeding, based on clear and convincing evidence that the individual has a severe cognitive impairment which precludes exercise of basic voting judgment
• were convicted of a felony and have not completed your sentence
• were convicted of a disqualifying* felony and have not been pardoned. *List of Disqualifying Felonies:
murder or manslaughter, (except vehicular homicide), any felony constituting an offense against public administration involving bribery or improper influence or abuse of office, or any like offense under the laws of any state or local jurisdiction, or of the United States, or of the District of Columbia, or any felony constituting a sexual offense, or any like offense under the laws of any state or local jurisdiction or of the United States or of the District of Columbia