• View Polling Locations
• Register to Vote
• Download Voter Registration Form
• Absentee Voting Information
• Absentee Applications
• Resources – California Secretary of State
Governor Contact Info
All voters in California are eligible to vote absentee.
California Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 15 days before Election Day. You can also conditionally register to vote in – person through Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 15 days before Election Day.
• Online: 15 days before Election Day.
California Registration Requirements
To register to vote in California you must be:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of California
• be at least 18 years of age on Election Day to vote
• not currently be in state or federal prison or on parole for the conviction of a felony not currently found to be mentally incompetent to vote by a court
Start your voter registration
Subscribe to SMS Alerts
is a nationwide project of Liberty University under its Freedom Voters initiative. As a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, Liberty University does not endorse any candidate or political party.