Arizona Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 29 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 29 days before Election Day.
• Online: 29 days before Election Day.
Arizona Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Arizona you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Arizona and your county at least 29 days preceding the next election
• be 18 years old on or before the next election
• not have been convicted of treason or a felony (or had your civil rights restored)
• not currently be declared an incapacitated person by a court of law