Alabama Registration Deadline
• In-Person: 15 days before Election Day.
• By Mail: Postmarked 15 days before Election Day
• Online: 15 days before Election Day.
Alabama Registration Requirements
To register to vote in Alabama you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• be a resident of Alabama and your county at the time of registration, and be at least 18 years of age by any election in which you wish to vote.
• not have been convicted of a felony involving moral turpitude (or have had your civil and political rights restored). The list of moral turpitude felonies is available on the Secretary of State web site at: sos.alabama.gov/mtfelonies
• swear or affirm to “support and defend the Constitution of the U.S. and the State of Alabama and further disavow any belief or affiliation with any group which advocates the overthrow of the governments of the U.S. or the State of Alabama by unlawful means and that the information contained herein is true, so help me God.